您的瀏覽器不支援JavaScript功能,您可以開啟JavaScript
無標題文件
    瀏覽人次
站內檢索
:::

Li Family Abode, Luzhou

*Name: Li Family Abode, Luzhou *Affection: Historical Site *Category: Residence *Grade: City Designated *Year of Construction: The 7th year of Hsien Feng Reign of Qing Dynasty (1857) *Location: No. 19, Lane 143, Jhonejheng Road, Luzhou Dist., New Taipei City


History of Origin and Development

History of Origin and Development The Li family in Luzhou originally came from Tongan county in Chuanchou government in Fujian province. The ancestors of the Li family came to Taiwan during the immigration wave of the Chien Long Reign of the Qing Dynasty and settled near Lijhou. Initially, Li's old house was made of mud and had a hay roof near Jhon Road. At first, the Li family was very poor, but later they were able to accumulate one third of the land in Luzhou and their social status elevated gradually. Shu-hua Li was born in the17th year of Tao Kung Reign (1837) and started school at the age of eighteen. In the 2nd year of Tong Tze Reign, he enrolled in Tamsui Confucius Philosophy School as a scholar. Late, he also enrolled in Tamsui Country School. In the19th year of Kuang Hsu Reign, Yo-lian Shao, Taiwan's Governor, appointed him as the superintendent for Confucius School in Anping County. At the same year, he also served as the superintendent of Fengshan County. In 1895, due to the Sino-Japanese War, he resigned and returned home. The reputation of Li's family was well known. In addition to farming, the family also started Li Chan Li. Because of the successful management, the business grew quickly. In addition, Shu-hua Li passed the civil examination and voluntarily medical treatment made the Li family to become very popular in Luzhou.


In the 29th year of Kuang Hsu Reign (190

In the 29th year of Kuang Hsu Reign (1903), Ching-shui Li's seven sons renovated and expanded the house that we see today. The new building symbolizes Li's social status. At that time, Li's family exchanged land with Lin's brothers in order to have an integral part of the land, so they can build the house. In order to make sure that it also was the good place for an ancestral temple, they asked the master Shan Wu for suggestion and hired Jiangsi master Fong-shan Liao to design and supervise the project. The Li Family Adobe in Luzhou has historical significance, because of Yo-ban Li, the former owner of the house. Yo-ban Li joined the "Taiwan Cultural Association" and the "Taiwan Mingshong Party" in 1905 (the 40th year of Meiji Reign in Japan). In the 13th year of Taishou Reign, at age of eighteen, he was forced to flee from Taiwan and went to Guangzhou to join in the second group of Huan Pu Military School. He organized the "Taiwan Independence Revolution Party" and was in charge of intelligence in Taiwan for the Guangsi and Guangtung's "Taiwan Work Committee." However, when the Kuomintang started to purge the party in 1927, Yo-ban Li was regarded as a leftist and imprisoned for several years. Mr. Li was free from the prison few years later. During the Sino-Japanese War, Yo-ban Li organized the "Taiwan Brave Team" and medical group. He established a clinic in Jinhua County of Jhejiang province with a "Touring Medical Team."


In 1983, Hsiou-fong Yen handled the Li's family real estate holdings and formed the Chin-shui Li Organization. In the beginning, he tried to solve the asset disputes. He did not expect later generations to know their family history and the history of the Li Family Abode, which had been under the attention of the public again. With the help of many communities, the Ministry of the Interior listed the Li Family Adobe in Luzhou as a Grade 3 historical site. It became the first private property to be managed by the government and the management had its significance. Features The Li Family Abode is located in "Tienwei" ("the end of the farm" or "pastoral beauty") since it has been surrounded by farms. Since the building is different from Taiwan's typical southern Fujiang houses in Taiwan, it is also called "abode from the middle of mainland China." The house was made of bamboos and concrete wall, but was damaged in a heavy flood. It was renovated in the 19th year of Kuang Hsu Reign (1893). It was shaped as a Chinese Quadrangle with three entrances and inner and outside dragons. There are seven halls, fifty-six houses, eighty-two doors, and one hundred and twenty windows. There are fifty-six rooms, nine halls, and one hundred and thirty doors in total. The main gate of the house has a banner stating "Wai Han," which was inscribed by Sho-hui Lo, the chujen of the Qing Dynasty. There is a half moon lotus pond and a small canal that leads directly to the Tamsui River. The canal still exists today. The Li Family Abode is a typical family settlement in a Taiwanese traditional agricultural village and has well protected. The abode was originally the highest building in this area. Today, it is lower than other buildings near Luzhou. Therefore, when the heavy rain comes, it is flooded easily.


列印    回上頁    回首頁    回頁面頂端




::: 無標題文件
知識分享
數位學習
平台
e 學中心
文官
e 學苑
終身學習
入口網站
銀髮公教
志工系統
退休人員
優惠參觀
處所
退休公教
人員擔任
志工
 
英漢 /
漢英字典
國語辭典 /
國語小字典
郵遞區號
查詢
台北捷運
臺鐡 / 高鐡
臺灣
電子地圖
服務網
新聞電子報